Get this! More than 100 films, documentaries, and television shows credit Newport, Rhode Island as a filming location. Pay close attention the next time you watch these films and shows!
Dan in Real Life (2007)
The Discovery (2017)
- Kay Boulevard, Carey Mansion, Second Beach, Newport Hospital
Irrational Man (2015)
27 Dresses (2008)
Me, Myself & Irene (2000)
- Brenton Point State Park, King’s Beach, Church of St John the Evangelist, and Ocean Drive.
- Queen Ann Square, Marble House, Rosecliff, and Newport Colony House
True Lies (1994)
- Ochre Court and Rosecliff
- Fastnet Pub, Salve Regina University, Washington Square, Spring Street in Front of Franklin Spa, in front of Jane Pickens Theater
Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
- Trinity Church, Castle Hill Lighthouse, and Ballard Park.
Thirteen Days (2000)
Tanner Hall (2009)
- Seaview Terrace and Newport, Rhode Island
Reversal Of Fortune (1990)
Mr. North (1988)
Heaven’s Gate (1980)
The Betsy (1978)
The Great Gatsby (1974)
- Marble House, Rosecliff Mansion and Ocean Drive
High Society (1956)
- Featured an opening-shot flyover of Newport’s oceanfront mansions (including Clarendon Court) as well as later rear projection work for Kelly and Sinatra as they “drove” along the shore.